Monday, February 9, 2015

Blessing our Relationship ... Clinging to the Holy Spirit!!! Part 2

                  Before I get any flack about posting a picture of a man and a woman making love I just want to ask one question: With all the gay marriage imagery that is soooo beautiful going around from Mapletorp to Adam Lambert kissing openly on stage, how can they what they are saying.
                            
           I have announced the fact that I am not gay a long time ago and my significant other and I have consumated our union.  There is a population of queezy minded psuedoprudes who have a serious problem with seeing the male and female image together so I have collected a few here to remind them WHAT NATURE IS!!! BIRDS AND BEES AND THINGS OF THAT SORT!!! THE GAMETES THEMSELVES ARE HETEROSEXUAL IN DESIGN!!!
                           ... beautiful romantic interracial couple in love lying down on the bed
          People make love!  Our PARENTS MADE LOVE! 
                      THAT'S WHY WE'RE HERE!
           DAMN THE OJ JUDGEMENT TO HELL!!!
                             
 IF THAT OFFENDS YOU, THEN CLOSE
YOUR EYES!!              
     

!!!WE ARE NOT HOLDING BACK ANYMORE!!!
NO MORE CLOSET STRAIGTNESS!!
AMEN!!ANON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment