Wednesday, February 18, 2015

St. Dymphna ......... Be Blessed .......... :)

Unfortunately, the history of the Human Species has not been kind to the members of the fairer gender when it comes to our sexuality.  I cannot even begin to even claim to feel the frustrations of those women who have applied themselves for years to their crafts, their disciplines, and instead are identified as only T and A.  I once mentioned the 'fast sex' industry relating a lot of those things men feel toward women in the same way as 'fast food', making them feel like a piece of meat.  But, I maintain that it's the 555,555 males who are always having their way with women who paint that picture in female minds, those men who are only hormones and forcefulness. 
          Here's what I'm gonna start today, on the first day of Christian Catholic Lent.  I'm going to remember a saint per day that has lost her life for her faith by posting a prayer until I finally run out, starting with St. Dymphna.  I leave it up to you to find out who she was.  Pray with me ..........

Good Saint Dymphna, great wonder-worker in every affliction of mind and body, I humbly implore your powerful intercession with Jesus through Mary, the Health of the Sick, in my present need. (Mention it.) Saint Dymphna, martyr of purity, patroness of those who suffer with nervous and mental afflictions, beloved child of Jesus and Mary, pray to Them for me and obtain my request.
(Pray one Our Father, one Hail Mary and one Glory Be.)
Saint Dymphna, Virgin and Martyr, pray for us.
 
                                          Image result for simple green plant
         Posit this: Sometimes a plant is just a plant! 
 
You can't go around seeing weed just because YOU
 
did it! Amen. Anon.

No comments:

Post a Comment