Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Sex is Sacred!!! Man & Woman most important!! :)

So, here I go ... I have something important to say, especially if YOU ARE GAY!! >>> I have nothing against you !!! <<< There, but it's been my experience that most gays I meet have something against me. Let me explain: I walk into a room, I see particularly healthy fine female I like ... the "FOUL-BALL" alert these days, I call it the OJ look, stares back at me.  There is a phenomenon that explains this, it's all over the movies and television and other media. I call it the 'Female fast sex industry - SATURATION!'  By the time the average sexy female is of age she has either had sex with all who could get to her or being approached daily by those 555,555 men I talked about in my previous blogs.  Worse, there are the victims of sexual battery, crimes against nature, against all female kind. Right?
          But, here's the gist .... ESPECIALLY IN NEW ORLEANS, LA -- you are NOT going to win by turning the men out!! Forcing men into homosexuality by leveraging the playing field against them, especially for racist purposes, is NOT WORKING!!!  A generation of people, as explained, created a stage for Alice through Will and Grace, fine.  But, and this is sensitive, there are are still mentally ill and not at all feminine men by natural means.  There in lay the proverbial rub.  And, there are those who don't care how your lovers came about, thus prison is a valid means toward the end (no pun intended), even more sexy.  But, the fantasy is ending as Mr. Ripley is showing up more and more, the real Andrew Cunanans vs. their  Gianni Versace.  
              It's the force factor in any rape, isn't it.  And lesbians may feel that it's time for men to know how they feel, but at its heart aren't we still talking about paraphelia.  How can you turn normal heterosexuality into an anomoly?  That people may feel like the other gender in behavior & internally cannot change  ... REAL MALES.   I feel like I'm on an elementary schoolyard in a popularity contest with some people, and all us Bill Cosby and OJ looking types are continuously suspect.  I am praying for you if you haven't gotten the message about straight guys by now. WE'RE NOT CHANGING!  WE ARE A TOLERANT BUNCH, BUT UNYIELDING!!! I'M TRYING TO UNDERSTAND PEOPLE'S FEELING ABOUT THEMSELVES.  But, where criminal implications are concerned, when you infer criminal tendencies in me for being heterosexual, I cannot let you change me.  I understand that women are flooded with cruel intentions and indecent proposals at all times.  But, racism changes everything as far as how far I'm willing to change.  That fake eunic behavior ain't gonna make it.  Remember the Gay vs. Police Softball game in New Orleans at Larry Gilbert Stadium? So do I. Amen. Anon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment