Monday, February 16, 2015

Keep Your Clothes On Ladies ...... I mean that ....... :)

               Contrary to what I may have conveyed by my attitudes towards NORMAL adult relation, I myself am not a pervert.  I am in no way encouraging women to expose themselves, to me or anyone else.  Whilst human affections are in fact normal, I am NOT a predator entertaining INDECENT PROPOSALS.  That's why I haven't attended a Mardi Gras in more than ten years.  I'm not squeemish at all, just the opposite.  You see, I'm the opposite of most men.  It is EMOTIONS via clothes, facial expressions, make up choice, that EXPOSES a person to me.  Your choice of words, typeface, BOLD or underline that render's one 'naked' to me.  Can you understand that? Good!
                                             

                    Do you know who this is? Her name was Norma Jean.  She faked out a world of people by playing the blonde bombshell.  But, you can see the intelligence in their eyes.  She could be president, not just singing to one.  I've come to really hate skin flicks actually, speaking from experience.  I know more than anyone else the female stereotype doesn't exist.  As I've overstated the many episodes of Alice, One Day at a Time, etc. those seventies shows drove it home time and time again.  When I see alot of skin I see alot of lies.  No woman has ever (or will ever) sensually expose herself physically to me for my sexual pleasure.  That's why I look for the Norma Desmond, the Betty Davis, the Kathryn Hepburn, the Joan Crawford in the women I see.  Behind every bombshell there's a real predator, a tigress, no ...  a tiger, and a mind.  I see you.  Amen. Anon.

No comments:

Post a Comment