Friday, February 6, 2015

Ok .... the first rule of Defy! Having fun!!! :)

            I love, no I LIVE, to defy!  I am defiant, and why wouldn't I be sexually defiant as well.  I defy anyone to tell me about an instance where a female was actually a real Sadie Hawkins, you know, the mythological sexually agressive female with her own dance.  My first rule of defiance is that THERE IS NO SADIE HAWKINS!  For all the advances in equality there are between the sexes Sadie Hawkins still doesn't actually exist.  Women will often be coy, suggestive, use innuendo and seduction, maybe even mental/emotional trickery, but never really sexually assertive.  As I explained in my last blog, it's the genetic code and here is why.
            On the microscopic level the egg 'herself' has been designed to let in only a few sperm, except in the case of twins, triplets, quadruplets, etc.  Still, the number of sperm 'assaulting' the egg at any one time are in the millions.  The biological science behind it all explains alot about the surface tension of the egg 'knowing' just which sperm to let inside. Then, it's on its way to becoming a zygote and eventually an embryo.  But, what if this 'micro psychology' is instilled into the female herself.  Then, it becomes conceivable (no pun intended) that females are biologically wired to expect themselves to be pursued by hundreds if not thousands of individual males.  Their bodies on the macroscopic level are designed to select the most appropriate males, and sometimes not so appropriate, so they mentally perceive themselves as the 'stalkee' and not the stalker.
              Whew! That being said, it's easy to see how the statement, 'the one who got away' is always used by females to describe just that!  Thus, I'm going to define a group of men I call 'the 555,555' who are the men who women constantly see and experience daily.  Of the 6 to 8 billion people on this planet, roughly a little half of them being men, women constantly experience at least 555,555 of them who are always in their face, and other places.  In fact, they can count on them ... TOO MUCH!!!  It's why 'boys will be boys' is such a disliked statement.  Women have the luxury of waiting there for an 'appropriate' suiter to come along ... one of those dummies.  The constant influx of males for some women is unbelievable, which I found out by posing as a female identity on AOL for a few hours.  I'm telling the truth for this reason and one reason only: IN THE 3 HOURS THAT I POSED AS A FEMALE I GOT MORE THAN 100 instant messages from who knows who they were and I had to shut down my emails because of the stuff I got.  I finally had to discontinue/delete the identity.  And, finally to alay the suspicions of all, I didn't lead anyone on.  I just showed up online as a female and got crushed by the (alleged) males.  Although, some were possibly lesbians ... that's a story for another day.
           Was this ethical (being similar to the Manny Taue football incident.  No.  I didn't dare take it that far.  But, here's the gist.  Immediately as a male I woke up to the reason why many women block so many users.  So you see, males are NOT likely to be pursued by large numbers of females in the same way.  Sadie Hawkins, the individual and the group, are a mythology.  Women don't get turned on that way and I defy anyone (besides Jamie Foxx, Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise) to show me otherwise.  So, guys, we're safe! It's in the code (XX) in human vertebrates is not capable nor inclined to be aggressive in a sexual way.  The world is not gonna change any time soon.  Have a nice day! Amen. Anon.

No comments:

Post a Comment