Sunday, February 15, 2015

The Second rule of Defy! Affirm my VIRGINITY LAUGHING AT YOU ALL!!! ;)

I am a not sexually active, celibate, and I am still a VIRGIN! In the context of the response from my last blogs I want to make it perfectly clear! I am Holy Spiritually oriented. 

                                        Image result for Holy Spirit
                My question is why I should have to consistently pay for crime I did not commit! Like Jesus, I rise from the tomb of other people's considerations and I am constantly praying for you.  Only I, the VIRGIN MAN could get into trouble by implying heterosexuality in the form of a picture that some may not WANT to associate me with.  Nurse Ratchett, who used to be Lisa Rowe, needs to chill out!!!  Whatever whale she is playing Ahab against today .... she is sick.  I'm still a virgin, that's the real issue. Go tend to the real criminals on the ward!!! Amen. Anon.

No comments:

Post a Comment